Knockando 1978

Knockando 1978
Rollover image to zoom. View large image
Knockando 1978Knockando 1978Knockando 1978Knockando 1978Knockando 1978
Winning bid: £115.00
Lot number: 068-3870

Knockando Distillery was built by John Tytler Thomson in 1898, and is named after the village in which it stands. In 1904 the distillery was purchased by W & A Gilbey, a gin producer from London, becoming part of J&B / Grand Metropolitan in the 1960s and 1970s, and is now owned by multinational firm Diageo.

Meaning "little black hill" in Gaelic.

Distilled: 1978

Bottled: 1992

43% ABV / 70cl

Please note condition of box.

Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.

Featured in: The 68th Auction (November 25 – December 4, 2016)
Loading