Knockando 1990

Knockando 1990
Rollover image to zoom. View large image
Knockando 1990Knockando 1990Knockando 1990Knockando 1990Knockando 1990
Winning bid: £45.00
Lot number: 069-2783

Knockando Distillery was built by John Tytler Thomson in 1898, and is named after the village in which it stands. In 1904 the distillery was purchased by W & A Gilbey, a gin producer from London, becoming part of J&B / Grand Metropolitan in the 1960s and 1970s, and is now owned by multinational firm Diageo.

Distilled: 1990

Bottled: 2003

43% ABV / 70cl

Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.

Featured in: The 69th Auction (December 23, 2016 – January 3, 2017)
Loading