Originally given the uninspiring name of Glen Grant #2, Caperdonich was closed for longer than it was ever open. Built in 1898 across the road from its namesake, the distillery was eventually renamed Caperdonich when it was re-opened in 1965. In 2010 the distillery was sold to Forsyth's, manufacturer of copper pot stills and subsequently demolished.
This cask strength release was bottled by Lonach Whisky Company.
Age: 39 Years Old
42.2% ABV / 70cl
Please note minor wear to tube
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.