Knockando 1975 1L

Knockando 1975 1L
Rollover image to zoom. View large image
Knockando 1975 1LKnockando 1975 1LKnockando 1975 1LKnockando 1975 1LKnockando 1975 1LKnockando 1975 1L
Winning bid: £90.00
Lot number: 072-5449

Knockando Distillery was built by John Tytler Thomson in 1898, and is named after the village in which it stands. In 1904 the distillery was purchased by W & A Gilbey, a gin producer from London, becoming part of J&B / Grand Metropolitan in the 1960s and 1970s, and is now owned by multinational firm Diageo.

Distilled: 1975

43% ABV / 1L

Please note wear and tear to box

Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.

Featured in: The 72nd Auction (March 24 – April 2, 2017)
Loading