Converted from a brewery in 1897 the Glen Moray distillery was owned by Glenmorangie plc until it was purchased in 2008 by La Martiniquaise, the second biggest spirits company in France. Highly thought of for blending it also produces a spirit peated to 40pmm for use in blends such as Label 5 and Sir Edward.
A limited edition distillery bottling to commemorate the opening of the new Glen Moray Distillery Visitor Centre in 2004
Cask Number: 4696
64.4% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: 12 / 276
Please examine the images of the bottle, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.