Designed in 1898 by Charles Doig, who was an architect in Elgin and also designed several other Speyside distilleries. The distillery has had several extensions during its history and several silent periods. Benromach distillery then had a final closure in 1983 when all the distillation equipment was removed.
In 1993 Gordon & Macphail reopened the distillery and production commenced in 1998.
Aged for more than 5 years before being finished in a Sassicaia cask for 27 months.
Bottled: August 2006
45% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: One of only 3,000 bottles released
Please note dent on tin
Please examine the images of the bottle, packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.