Designed in 1898 by Charles Doig, who was an architect in Elgin and also designed several other Speyside distilleries. The distillery has had several extensions during its history and several silent periods. Benromach distillery then had a final closure in 1983 when all the distillation equipment was removed. In 1993 Gordon & Macphail reopened the distillery and production commenced in 1998.
Bottled for the Milan Whisky Festival in 2017.
Cask Type: First Fill Bourbon
Cask Number: 342
60.3% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: One of only 235 bottles released
Please note condition of carton