Launched in 1879 by Gordon Graham & Co. this powerful blend once contained whisky from all (then) seven distilleries on Islay. Owned by Burns Stewart, the blend originally drew its name from the black German glass that the bottle was made from. This was changed to green, however, after the outbreak of the First World War. Now back in black, the blend has shifted focus from Islay but retains its peaty core.
The Black Bottle 130th Anniversary Edition celebrates 130 years of this famous whisky.
40%ABV / 70cl
Please note wear to tube.