Originally given the uninspiring name of Glen Grant #2, Caperdonich was closed for longer than it was ever open. Built in 1898 across the road from its namesake, the distillery was eventually renamed Caperdonich when it was re-opened in 1965. In 2010, the distillery was sold to Forsyth's, manufacturer of copper pot stills and subsequently demolished.
This Caperdonich was selected by and bottled for the Whisky Agency.
Age: 22 Years Old
Cask Type: Refill Hogshead
49.7% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: One of only 299 bottles released