Glenrothes first started producing whisky in 1879 and from 1963 to 1989 it more than doubled its number of stills from four to 10. Owned and operated by the Edrington group, the brand is owned by Berry Bros & Rudd after a brand 'swap' in 2010 that saw the Cutty Sark blend move to Edrington in return.
The Glenrothes Development Corporation was set up to promote the town of Glenrothes in Fife - the distillery of the same name in Morayshire, where this whisky was distilled, is in fact 100 years older than the town!
40% ABV / 5cl
Please note fill level
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.