Knockando Distillery was built by John Tytler Thomson in 1898, and is named after the village in which it stands. In 1904 the distillery was purchased by W & A Gilbey, a gin producer from London, becoming part of J&B / Grand Metropolitan in the 1960s and 1970s, and is now owned by multinational firm Diageo.
This lot contains an assortment of minis from Knockando.
Distilled: 1973, 1974, 1975 & 1978
40-43% ABV / 5cl
Please note the fill levels in this lot.
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.