The Tobermory distillery on the island of Mull has opened and closed many times over the years since being founded in 1796. Over the years the distillery has gone by both Tobermory and Ledaig names. The only distillery on the island it is owned by Burns Stewart and plays an important part in their blends.
A rare screen-printed bottle of Tobermory produced in 1998 to mark the Bicentenary of the distillery.
40% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: 995 / 2500
Please note marking to carton
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.