Distilled and bottled by Longman Distillers Ltd, Edinburgh, who were the overseas marketing arm of Invergordon Distillers Ltd. Specialising in exports of blended whisky around Europe and the U.S. under individual importers own labels. In 1993 they were bought by Whyte & Mackay.
La Maison Du Whisky was founded on the 14th of September, 1956 by Georges Bénitah. In 1961 Georges took his first trip to Scotland, which lead to the opening of the first shop on the rue Saint-Didier, Paris. Georges son, Thierry Bénitah took the reins and has been the CEO of the company since 1995.
43% ABV / 70cl
Please note condition of box.
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.