Knockando Distillery was built by John Tytler Thomson in 1898, and is named after the village in which it stands. In 1904 the distillery was purchased by W & A Gilbey, a gin producer from London, becoming part of J&B / Grand Metropolitan in the 1960s and 1970s, and is now owned by multinational firm Diageo.
An old bottle of Knockando whisky. This was distilled in 1980 and aged for around 15 years.
40% ABV / 70cl
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.