Created in 1896 by Mathew Gloag it was initially called the Grouse Blend but the 'Famous' prefix was added in 1905 after the success of the brand. Owned by the Edrington Group it is stablemates with Highland Park and Macallan and was awarded the Royal Warrant in 1984.
Had his feathers clipped by TFG, so now scarce.
35% ABV / 70cl
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.