A legendary bottling of Bowmore from 1979 to celebrate the distillery's bicentenary. Vatted from some wholly exceptional 1960s' sherry casks, this is renowned as one of the best Bowmores ever.
It was matured in the vaults of No 1 warehouse, the original warehouse in the distillery, dating back to 1779. The bottle, bearing the Morison clan coat of arms, is a replica of a hand blown decanter and was filled in the distillery early in 1979.
75° Proof / 26 2/3 Fl Ozs / 75.7cl
Bottle number: G503
Please note the box condition & minor mark to seal.
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.