Knockando Distillery was built by John Tytler Thomson in 1898, and is named after the village in which it stands. In 1904 the distillery was purchased by W & A Gilbey, a gin producer from London, becoming part of J&B / Grand Metropolitan in the 1960s and 1970s, and is now owned by multinational firm Diageo.
Meaning "little black hill" in Gaelic.
43% ABV / 70cl
Please note residue on bottle