Converted from a brewery in 1897 the Glen Moray distillery was owned by Glenmorangie plc until it was purchased in 2008 by La Martiniquaise, the second biggest spirits company in France. Highly thought of for blending it also produces a spirit peated to 40pmm for use in blends such as Label 5 and Sir Edward.
A port wood finish from the Glen Moray distillery in Speyside. This celebrates the distillery's centenary.
Four casks, one each from the vintage years 1976 to 1979, were left to mature in ex-bourbon casks until 1987. They were then transferred to port wood from the Duoro Valley in Portugal.
40%ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: 594
Please examine the images of the bottle, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.