Designed in 1898 by Charles Doig, who was an architect in Elgin and also designed several other Speyside distilleries. The distillery has had several extensions during its history and several silent periods. Benromach distillery then had a final closure in 1983 when all the distillation equipment was removed.
In 1993 Gordon & Macphail reopened the distillery and production commenced in 1998.
Cask Type: First Fill Bourbon barrels finished in 18 months in Sassicaia casks from a fashionable wine-produced region of Bolgheri in Tuscany
45% ABV / 70cl
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.