Designed in 1898 by Charles Doig, who was an architect in Elgin and also designed several other Speyside distilleries. The distillery has had several extensions during its history and several silent periods. Benromach distillery then had a final closure in 1983 when all the distillation equipment was removed.
In 1993 Gordon & MacPhail reopened the distillery and production commenced in 1998.
Bottled for the 60th Anniversary of La Maison Du Whisky.
Cask Type: 1st Fill Bourbon Barrel
Cask Number: 192
56.3% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: One of only 248 bottles released
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.