Originally given the uninspiring name of Glen Grant #2, Caperdonich was closed for longer than it was ever open. Built in 1898 across the road from its namesake, the distillery was eventually renamed Caperdonich when it was re-opened in 1965. In 2010 the distillery was sold to Forsyth's, manufacturer of copper pot stills and subsequently demolished.
Bottled by German company, Getranke-Weiser.
Age: 24 years old
Cask Number: 7341
57.7% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: 154 / 349
Please note damage to seal and sticker mark on bottle.
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.