Originally given the uninspiring name of Glen Grant #2, Caperdonich was closed for longer than it was ever open. Built in 1898 across the road from its namesake, the distillery was eventually renamed Caperdonich when it was re-opened in 1965. In 2010 the distillery was sold to Forsyth's, manufacturer of copper pot stills and subsequently demolished.
Selected and bottled for The Whiskyman & QV.ID.
Age: 40 years old
49% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: One of only 65 bottles released
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.