One of the four signature malts of Ballantine's blended whisky, Glenburgie began life in 1810 but was completely rebuilt in 2004. Just two years later two more stills were added. When Glenburgie appointed Margaret Nicol as distillery manager in 1927, it was the first in the industry to do so.
This special whisky was bottled to commemorate the opening of the new distillery, which coincidentally happens to be the 195th anniversary of the old one. The box also contains two branded Glencarin glasses.
57.3% ABV / 70cl
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.