Originally given the uninspiring name of Glen Grant #2, Caperdonich was closed for longer than it was ever open. Built in 1898 across the road from its namesake, the distillery was eventually renamed Caperdonich when it was re-opened in 1965. In 2010 the distillery was sold to Forsyth's, manufacturer of copper pot stills and subsequently demolished.
Age: 17 years
57.8% ABV / 70cl
Bottle Number: 84 / 96
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.