Ballantine's Ceramic Flagon

Ballantine's Ceramic Flagon
Rollover image to zoom. View large image
Ballantine's Ceramic FlagonBallantine's Ceramic FlagonBallantine's Ceramic FlagonBallantine's Ceramic Flagon
Winning bid: £50.00
Lot number: 084-2055

Started in 1827, when farmer's son George Ballantine set up a small grocery store in Edinburgh supplying a range of whiskies, Ballantine's has risen to be the second largest selling blended whisky in the world. The backbone of the blend comes from Miltonduff and Glenburgie distilleries which were purchased by Hiram Walker in 1936.

No stated ABV or bottle size, but approximately 70cl

Please note condition of carton.

Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.

Featured in: The 84th Auction (March 23 – April 1, 2018)
Loading