Glen Grant apparently comes "From the Heath Covered Mountains of Scotia". Founded in 1840 by brothers James and John Grant and in 1861 they were the first to install electric light in the distillery. It remains the biggest selling single malt in Italy and in 2006 the distillery was bought by Campari for £115 million.
This particular example was distilled just after World War II.
40% ABV / 70cl
Please note small scratch to wooden box.