Tullamore D.E.W. takes its name from the county town of County Offaly - in which the distillery sits on the banks of the Grand Canal - and from the name of the man who founded the company insisting on making a triple distilled and triple blend finely crafted whiskey; Daniel E. Williams. He was a self-made man working his way up from a stable boy to become the owner of the distillery. The town of Tullamore had witnessed a hot-air balloon crash and blaze in 1785 nearly destroying everything, but the resilience of the people led to a renaissance, a phoenix being added to the town's coat of arms, and the establishment of the distillery in 1829.
40% ABV / 70cl
Please note sticker on bottle and bottle capsule.
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.