Black & White was first produced by the London-based whisky blender founded by James Buchanan. Originally known as House of Commons (it was the official whisky there) its nickname, referring to the black and white labeling, was eventually adopted as the official brand instead. The brand's motif featuring a black Scottish Terrier and a white West Highland Terrier was conceived by Buchanan himself during the 1890s. After a series of mergers and acquisitions involving Dewar's (1915), Distillers Company and Guinness, the brand is now owned by Diageo.
This spring capped bottle hails from 1928.
No ABV or Volume stated
Please note condition of labels & box.
Please examine all images of the lot, any packaging and labels carefully and satisfy yourself as to their condition before making a bid.